Sunday, June 2, 2013

Brothers in arms


Sup guys,

You are looking at a band of battle-hardened warriors! Tonight was another great night of Nerf out at Bridges Rick Gym in El Cerrito, and I had a blast. We had a pretty good turnout, and I was pleased to see more modded blasters this time around. I don't think the game is fun at all with stock blasters, since there is no fear of getting hit, and sometimes you don't even feel the shot when you DO get hit.

This time around we also got to play some pistol rounds, which I enjoyed quite a bit. Unfortunately, my Longshot decided to take a shit on me this morning, and I couldn't get it fixed in time for battle (trigger catch). Of course something like that would only happen last minute....FFFFF. In any case, I had a lot of fun and I hope to see the same scruffy looking bunch of Nerf herders once again in the future!

Cheers,
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment