Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy birthday, T da B!

Thank you all for gracing my blog with your presence--now that I'm 27 years old, I feel like I have more than ever to contribute to the Nerf Internet Community! The last year of my life saw more change than ever, including the birth of my Nerf passion. I have big plans for my 27th year on this Earth, including the following:
  • Paint some blasters
  • Build my first homemade
  • Attend more wars
  • Build my girlfriend a shoe rack
  • Mod my Crossbow!
Now that my workshop is complete, the future is looking brighter then ever! I suppose the benchtop sander was an early birthday present to myself :)

5 comments:

  1. Seems like some great plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should add LED's to the shoe rack, and make it fire via an air tank.
    Happy Birthday Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 27 is old enough, but not too old. Have a good year. CH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I found your blog looking for designs for a mechanical advantage blaster. Is there anyway I can message you personally to ask you a few questions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. NERF WARS! Nerf Wars will take place on select weekends throughout the summer. Check back soon for upcoming dates. my link

    ReplyDelete