Saturday, December 22, 2012

The future looks enticing...

Check out what I just found amidst the chaos that is Nerfhaven--an oasis standing alone. My AT3K tank is fast fading into nothingness--a leaky ship without much time to spare. 60 psi proved to be too tough of a pill to swallow. All the other air tanks share the same common defect--they are made from only the shittiest quality of plastic available. Roboman offers the solution to my air blaster problems, with aluminum AT2K tanks! At last, you can finally rest in peace running your setup up to (and possibly beyond) 125psi. $20. Hot damn.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I gotta get another 2K...... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use this on air tech 3000's even though it is built as a scale replica of the Air tech 2000 tank? (just asking because I'm looking for a way to improve my tank and keep the same space)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pondering the same thing, since I love the AT3K. It could probably be done, but the firing pin on a AT3K is much longer than the AT2K, so you'd have to find a way to connect the trigger to a shorter firing pin. Also, you might need to build a mount for the air tank to sit perfectly in place. Otherwise, the air seal might be compromised. I'm going to bug roboman about lathing some AT3K tanks!

      Delete
    2. (Sorry bout the mess up and post) If you do get a hold of them and he starts maken them, let us all know.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete