Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Plusbow Progress!

Sup people,

Might want to have a change of pants handy:

The blaster is 90% complete, and the only thing missing is the secret technology. Yes, I am about to rock the community just as hard as when skirt seals showed up on the scene. It isn't something I personally invented, but you definitely won't find it in any Nerf forums--guaranteed! I'm excited to share it with the community, and I'm sure that people will find it both intriguing and useful. I won't give away any more details--soon y'all will see the light...

~T

3 comments:

  1. That is looking really good. Is there any reason why your decided to go with two piece sideplates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No real reason--I like the looks and I figured I'd be true to the original design. I did drill some holes smaller so the plates fit together real snug. If I do decide to make a Pumpbow someday, I'll probably make another Plusbow in black with the 1-piece chicken wings.

      Delete