Thursday, January 10, 2013

T da B's Armory

Hey guys,

I know some of you might be itching to know what kind of goods I'm holding onto, so here's a little teaser for you all :)

Oh yeah, and there's a PAS in the BBB box. Most of these are stock, since most of my modded blasters end up on my cubicle wall at work. There honestly aren't too many other blasters out there that I really care about--many of them are either too rare or too expensive to even make them worth the money and effort in obtaining. I'll be finishing off my stock Nerf blasters in a year or so and moving onto homemades and inventing my own components.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute........ do I see a Crossbow O_O?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed you do! I got lucky with that one and got a broken one for super cheap. I believe the plunger rod needs to be repaired.

      Delete