Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New acquisition!

Okay, okay--I know what you're going to say: "T da B, why the hell did you get a reverse plunger blaster?" Fellas, there's no need to worry. First of all, I got this thing for free. I just love it when people break their blasters and can't fix them. This specimen has its internals pretty jammed up, and the priming bar won't move any more. No sweat off my balls there! I'll be completely gutting this bad boy and putting in my first homemade plunger and plunger tube assembly. I guess you could say I was inspired by this post in the homemades section of Nerfhaven. So damn beautiful.

People are always talking about how great the Crossbow and Vortex Tornado are, but what is it that makes them so "great?" It's the space inside them that can be used to house a massive plunger tube. Well, what would make a good candidate for housing a long plunger tube? If only I could find a nice LONG shell, maybe off one of the LONGEST Nerf blasters of all time? Yeah, that's right--and it fits the shell like a glove. Prepare for a 1.5'' polycarbonate plunger tube and a rainbow catch some time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment