Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why so many words, T da B?

Some of you may be wondering why this blog has so many damn words and not so many pictures. There are a few reasons for this:
  1. My camera's LCD screen is broken and I need to get a new one before I can take any close-ups. For all my pictures so far, I've been using the built-in viewfinder to center my shots and praying that the flash doesn't completely white out my photos. I'm currently waiting on several promising ebay postings.
  2. I'm covering my completed mods first and I'm not taking them apart again just to photograph my internals. In the future, I will be doing much more picture-heavy write-ups from start to finish, so don't worry! After my next post on the Longshot, I will have covered all of my completed mods.
  3. I like to explain stuff in great detail, and sometimes pictures can't reveal everything.
In summation, give me a week or so and I'll have some beautiful close-ups for you all. I know many of you hate reading or thinking in general, so I'll try to balance photos and writing as best as I can in the future.

Peace!
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment