Tuesday, October 16, 2012

T da B's Guide to Online Traffic School

Hi guys! I drive a Honda S2000, so it's quite hard for me to keep my driving habits under control. Recently, I had the pleasure of acquiring two tickets in the span of one week. That's two points on my record which will take three years to get me back to square one. Anyways, you can take traffic school once ever year-and-a-half, so this guide will serve as a reference to making your traffic school as painless as possible.
  1. Register with your information and pour yourself a strong drink.
  2. Click on your next section.
  3. DO NOT READ ANYTHING! Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Take the Test"
  4. Answer the questions to the best of your ability. You will have to guess on some of them.
  5. Your incorrect responses will be displayed. Take note of them.
  6. If you failed the test, repeat #3. If you passed, repeat #2.
  7. Eventually, you will reach the final exam. Bullshit your way through and treat it like the other quizzes. It will use mostly questions that you already answered, and you have as many tries as you want. I got it first try with an 82%.
So there you have it--online traffic school completed successfully without reading a single thing!

My completion time: 50 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment