Thursday, April 30, 2015

Starting a new blog!

Sup guys,

It has been a while! I figured I check in with you guys to let you know how I've been. Aside from moving into an awesome new house with a friend of mine, I've been busy modding my car and acquiring the tools needed to do so. My subwoofer mod has been progressing slowly and steadily, as I've finally finished the enclosure!


It turned out great in the end! You can find the full write-up here. I'm about to do the wiring, but I just bought a spoiler, so I'm gathering the parts needed for this project first.


I know in the past I've posted all manners of mods in this blog, but today I've decided to finally break things up. I know breakups are always hard, but henceforth this blog shall only be dedicated to Nerf modding! Rather than clutter things up with random S2000 mods that will leave Nerfers scratching their heads, I'll keep the material here relevant from now on. For all my car mods and non-Nerf mods, you should from now on be checking out:
TdaBmods.blogspot.com
I'll most likely be posting there for the majority of my DIY projects now. It's nice to be in the thick of a fresh new hobby and I feel the same way I did back when I was just getting hooked on Nerf. The joys of shopping for new tools and materials never gets old. I believe women like to call it "retail therapy." I've got some really awesome projects in the works, so check out my new blog for updates!

In any case, I promised you guys pics of my cubicle at work:



All the mounts are custom made from cardboard and T-shaped pushpins! To be honest, I'm not quite sure what my next Nerf project is going to be. I'd like some protection for my new house, but I'm pretty tied up until my car is up to snuff. I'll keep you guys posted!

Cheers,
~T da B

1 comment: