Thursday, April 24, 2014

At last, an update!

Sup guys,

Once again I have gone AWOL after finishing a big project, but by no means have I been idle! I've been hooked on The Last of Us--a must-own PS3 exclusive. I also modded my car recently--a simple speaker and head unit installation that was completed in a couple of sessions, thanks to the Internet! The S2000 community is very supportive, and reminds me a lot of the Nerf community. It's a lot of like-minded people coming together to share their findings and pave the way for the betterment of their hobby. As for what's next, here's a clue:

For those that didn't know, T da B is an avid collector of hats and skate shoes. My next project is actually going to be a PVC hat rack! It is going to be fully modular, so it can be easily broken down and transported if need be. Shouldn't be too hard, assuming it can support the weight of all my hats! My collection includes the following:
  • 3 Fedoras
  • 2 Kangols
  • 1 Kangol with ear flaps
  • 1 Panda head hat
  • 3 Baseball caps
  • 2 fitted caps
  • 1 custom Inkle-woven headband
  • 1 legitimate Cold War Russian Navy Submariner's peaked cap
In addition, I would like to finally finish what I said I was going to finish long ago. I don't want to be the boy who cried Nerf! What I'm referring to is this:





Many people in the past have asked me if I would sell any of my blasters or do commissions and the answer has traditionally been 'no'. However, at this point I have more blasters than I know what to do with, including duplicates. Rather than selling this Lime AT2K bone stock, I'm going to try my luck with overhauling it first.

Life is good!
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment